Let’s continue from the last part of the series and start the high level setting of wordpress along with installation of themes and plugins.
Yesterday we understand basic things and did the installation of wordpress, lets complete the remaining topics in this tutorial. Even this is the best content management platform however we need to learn this to understand the basic things. we already completed installation of it and understanding basic things.
- Install WordPress – Already Completed in last video
- Changing the Theme
- Installation of Relevant plugins (All in One WP Security, Contact Form 7, Jetpack, Yoast or Squirrly, Updraft, WP fastest cache, WP Mail SMTP and WP Smush)
- Creating Pages (About US, Contact Us)
- Creating Categories
- Creating Menu
- Understanding Sidebar, Header and Footer – Already Completed
- Creating Posts (Discussion in detail)
As we have already discussed in my last two tutorials you would be requiring Domain name and hosting which you can choose from any of the companies like GoDaddy, HostGator, BigRock and Bluehost, all of them are in the market from long time.
So let’s get started
Next video I am going to start building the ecommerce portal on WordPress and will continue the series.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel